It's been too long since the last prompt call so here is...the Late April Early May Prompt Call
The theme: Alternatives
This prompt call's theme comes from rix_scaedu
's suggestion, "If you have X, why do you need Y?" Feel free to interpret the theme as you wish, it should inspire you as well as inspiring me.
Prompts may be independent or draw on either of my uncompleted bingo cards:
The inevitable rules and guidelines:
- I will pick a prompt from each prompter and write at least 100 words (seriously, I rarely write less than that, tiny flash is hard!). No guarantee of a full scene or story but prompts that catch my interest and inspire are likely to go further.
- Fanfic prompts will likely be skipped in favor of others unless I'm familiar with the original.
- Yes, prompts based on prior work of mine are quite welcome.
- No porn requests please. A: I don't want to need to age-lock posts. B: You won't get much porn-with-plot in a few hundred words.
- Each prompt should consist of:
- A short sentence or phrase (and pointer to bingo card if drawing from one), and/or
- A story or scene you'd like to see more of, and/or
- A character you'd like to see more of
- Prompts are free. (But I am open to paypal/word-count-bartering if you'd like to see more beyond the initial prompt response)
- My out of date writing landing page
- My writing tag to see previously posted work
- (There is no ninth bullet point)
- Bonus: I will add an extra hundred minimum words for prompters who haven't left prompts on previous prompt calls (minimum 200 words).
- And I will do a second prompt for sharing a link to the prompt call.
- There is no closing date at this time. When I pick a date to close the prompt call I will revise this page to list it here.
- When the prompt call is closed I will add a note to that effect to the top of this entry.